Through the generous support of our outstanding corporate partners, the Alabama State Parks Foundation is fulfilling its mission to support and enhance park programming, park facilities, and park experiences.
Our corporate partners not only increase their branding power among a highly competitive market place, but more importantly, they become a part of our ongoing efforts to better our community by making our park system first class.
Our partners take their corporate social responsibilities seriously and actively look for ways to be good for the planet, their communities, and to help their employees become good citizens too.
Why should corporations’ partner with the Foundation?
· To attract new customers to their brand and keep them interested
· Distinguish their company's brand from competitor brands
· Change or strengthen their brand image by humanizing it
· Improving company or product awareness and visibility
· Showing community responsibility or corporate social responsibility
· Building their company's credibility and educating the public about their products and services
· Recruiting, retaining, or motivating employees
How can corporate partners increase giving to the Foundation?
Employee matching gift programs allocate corporate dollars to the Alabama State Parks Foundation which their employees enjoy supporting.
Corporations do this by matching donations to the Alabama State Parks Foundation. Typically, companies with these programs match donations dollar for dollar, effectively doubling employee contributions. It’s a win-win situation for everyone.
Employees can increase their donations to the Alabama State Parks Foundation.
Corporations can offer a benefit that employees appreciate, receive tax benefits, and can give back to the Alabama State Parks Foundation.